Forth for Pocket PC
Author Message
 Forth for Pocket PC

Hi,

is there a standalone forth for PocketPC (Windows Ce 3.0)
like quartus for the palm ?

Many thanks

-- Mario

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:56:46 GMT
 Forth for Pocket PC

Quote:
> Hi,

> is there a standalone forth for PocketPC (Windows Ce 3.0)
> like quartus for the palm ?

    I do not know what's the current status of dsForth:

                http://www.delosoft.com

    It is commercial and derived from open source SPF.
    It has support for MIPS-, SH3/SH4-, ARM and Win32.

    (Disclosure, I am a big fan of SPF)

Quote:
> Many thanks

    Thanks for giving me an opportunity to pay back the SPF team for
    all the good work they did for SPF.

Quote:
> -- Mario

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.

Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:15:32 GMT
 Forth for Pocket PC
I have my own implementation (based on pForth) for iPaq PPC 2000 and 2002.
it's work well and it is not oriented for distribuable application but for
r&d developpment

Quote:
> Hi,

> is there a standalone forth for PocketPC (Windows Ce 3.0)
> like quartus for the palm ?

> Many thanks

> -- Mario

Sun, 12 Jun 2005 05:41:45 GMT
 Forth for Pocket PC

Quote:
>I have my own implementation (based on pForth) for iPaq PPC 2000 and 2002.
>it's work well and it is not oriented for distribuable application but for
>r&d developpment

May we download a copy please?
--
Neville

Fri, 17 Jun 2005 06:34:53 GMT
 Forth for Pocket PC
yes, of course, I prepare a downloadable version for the next week and I
post here the url
thanks for your patience

Quote:

> >I have my own implementation (based on pForth) for iPaq PPC 2000 and
2002.
> >it's work well and it is not oriented for distribuable application but
for
> >r&d developpment

> May we download a copy please?
> --
> Neville

Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:06:37 GMT

1. ANN: Pocket Scheme for the P/PC and H/PC

2. ANN: Pocket Scheme for the P/PC and H/PC

3. Forth and Pocket Forth in France ?

4. APL (Dyalog) on new pocket pc

5. APL Dyalog on pocket pc's?

6. APL on Pocket PC via DOS emulator

7. APL&J on Handy or pocket PCs

8. Smalltalk on a pocket PC

9. Pocket PC SDK available?

10. Pocket PC

11. Development For Palm OS or Pocket PC

12. Pocket PC in clarion