Win32Forth WinView Editor word wanted eView
Author Message
 Win32Forth WinView Editor word wanted eView

I am looking for a word that will work like VIEW but it will end up in
Edit mode not Browser mode, to speed my development process.

Has any one seen one?

If it is not coded yet let's call it

eView  with an synonym of VV

John

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 08:25:36 GMT
 Win32Forth WinView Editor word wanted eView

Quote:
>I am looking for a word that will work like VIEW but it will end up in
>Edit mode not Browser mode, to speed my development process.

>Has any one seen one?

>If it is not coded yet let's call it

>eView  with an synonym of VV

>John

An old F83 forth I use has:

        FIX  wordname         -->  enters editor with source code of
offending word
                                                   displayed.  Uses VIEW to
locate source.

        TRY  wordname       -->  enters de{*filter*} with word ready to debug,
ie you
                                                 don't have to type the word
twice.

Walter Rottenkolber

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:56:33 GMT
 Win32Forth WinView Editor word wanted eView
ed
are the words that you needs

Bruno

Quote:
> I am looking for a word that will work like VIEW but it will end up in
> Edit mode not Browser mode, to speed my development process.

> Has any one seen one?

> If it is not coded yet let's call it

> eView  with an synonym of VV

> John

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 11:47:18 GMT
 Win32Forth WinView Editor word wanted eView

Quote:

>>I am looking for a word that will work like VIEW but it will end up in
>>Edit mode not Browser mode, to speed my development process.

>>Has any one seen one?

>>If it is not coded yet let's call it

>>eView  with an synonym of VV

>>John

Whooa! Let's try this again --

An old F83 forth I use has:

        FIX  wordname    -->  enters editor with source code of offending
word
displayed.  Uses VIEW to locate source.

        TRY  wordname   -->  enters de{*filter*} with word ready to debug, ie
you don't have to type the wordname twice.

Walter Rottenkolber

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 12:47:23 GMT

1. How to modify the WinView Editor in Win32Forth

2. Win32Forth and WinView Editor windows are stuck together.

3. Win32Forth Get&Delete editor word needed.

4. Beta testers wanted for Win32Forth dialog editor

5. WinView and Win32Forth with fsave, applicaton and turnkey

6. A question about WinView word CLOSE-TEXT

7. WinView 4.2 editor

8. WinView Editor overstrike mode missing?

9. WinView is a programming editor that supports Win32Forth and the source is free.

10. I fixed it - Win32Forth and WinView Editor windows were stuck together.

11. Popup documentation when hovering over a word in tne Brouse mode in Win32Forth

12. Recoding the C wrapper words in Win32Forth.