: copy ( n1 -- n1 n1 ) DUP ;

bold

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Call HLASM program from COBOL MVS program

2. J Programming FAQJ Programming FAQ

3. An Awk Program to Create an Awk Program [Long]

4. how to make my program to receive parameter from another program

5. Windows program call DOS program

6. cw programs as cgi programs

7. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

8. Calling FoxPro program from within Clipper program

9. I need a program to convert clipper programs to vb

10. When do you need to use other programming langauge instead of pure labview programming

11. SAC '96 Programming Languages Track: Final Program

12. How to Program a Programming Environment?