Maintaining Minority Languages ( was Re: A small survey (if you have
Author Message
 Maintaining Minority Languages ( was Re: A small survey (if you have

a> I reckon that's harder to read than the one liner.

a> Too
a>    much

a>          vertical space
a>     makes
a>           code
a>        as hard
a>   to
a> read as
a>     badly written

a> prose.

Let me exaggerate - you know
maybe you want to take part
      temporarily
   provided there was some importance connoted
   with the fact
   that
      embedding down to more subtle layers
      would be related to
      kind of
         flow
      of stressing items
         which
      will be lost immediately
         given more commonly used contemporary styles
   so chances are
   one could have been urged to expect
   real training with a real-live in-depth counter
but so to take part only
with what is made up
      for the moment
to fill some lines.

(Let me assume that a native English sentence might look different.)

;)

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:41:18 GMT

1. Maintaining Minority Languages ( was Re: A small survey (if you have couple of minutes))

2. Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477

3. I am having touble logging alarm status in labview

4. I am having problems setting the page break through Active X

5. I am having trouble reading a time stamp on a video using OCR

6. I am having a problem configuring my DAQ to generate continous waveforms

7. I am having array problems in MS FORTRAN ver 3.31

8. I am having compiler problems with MS FORTRAN 3.31

9. Survey : : Are you having computer dreams at night?

10. Having a small prob. (newbie question) (1)