Forth for the Motorola 56K??
Author Message
 Forth for the Motorola 56K??

Can someone tell me if there is a Forth compiler/interpreter for the
Motorola 56K?  If I have to, I'll build my own, but I was hoping to
avoid that if at all possible.  In order of preference:

1. ANS Forth
2. Forth-83
3. Fig-Forth
--

If operating systems had truth-in-labelling laws:
"MVS -- Best if used before December 31, 1999"

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Forth for the Motorola 56K??
I spent some time searching for a Forth on the 56k a couple of years
ago, without luck. Apparently, Nicolet Instruments programs thier
DSPs in Forth, but can't release the software to the public. That's
all i came up with. I eventualy just learned 56k assembler and added
a few Forth-like 'testing' functions ( a simple stack, basic
arithmetic).
Bruno

--
Bruno Degazio
DSD Studio

Sun, 18 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Forth for Motorola MPC823?

2. Motorola 68k forth

3. Forth for the Motorola MPC82x processor

4. Forth On The Motorola 680

5. Forth on the Motorola 68000 family.

6. Forth on the Motorola 68000 family.

7. Forth on the Motorola 68000 family.