gforth for MS-DOS
Author Message
 gforth for MS-DOS

Hi All,

        Has anyone got a compiled version of gforth for DOS that
        I can FTP ?

        I have built the unix version, but I dont have access
        to a C compiler for DOS

TIA Andrew
OpenBoot The first 64 development environment for UltraSparc

Tue, 08 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 gforth for MS-DOS

Quote:

> Hi All,

>         Has anyone got a compiled version of gforth for DOS that
>         I can FTP ?

>         I have built the unix version, but I dont have access
>         to a C compiler for DOS

Because there is so much demand, I'll put a compiled gforth for DOS
(with GO32 - ready to execute) accessible from my homepage.

--
Bernd Paysan
"Late answers are wrong answers!"

Thu, 10 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem: MS-DOS Oberon and copy(to/from)msdos

2. CRC-32 native code for DOS GForth 0.5.0

3. EKEY in gforth in DOS

4. Small bug in GForth.050 for DOS

5. Compiling Gforth for DOS; long

6. GForth for DOS -- HTML documentation

7. Low-Level I/O Primitives for GFORTH (for DOS)

8. Gforth, DOS and Win32 ports, Call for Volunteers

9. GForth for DOS

10. How to clear screen in Gforth Dos

11. Howto: 8M for GForth in DOS

12. Problems with MS-FORTRAN5.1 and MS-DOS 6.0