C to Forth Tranlator?
Author Message
 C to Forth Tranlator?

Quote:

> I've got a situation where Forth seems like the appropriate
> language to use (compactness, speed, et. al.), but a user
> community that is reluctant to learn Forth (they would not
> use the Forth-based facility very often).  Is there a
> program out there which would allow them to write C code
> (perhaps with restrictions) and translate it to Forth?

MPE has written a strict ANSI C to stack machine compiler. This could be
modified to produce Forth as its assembler. The program is not free,
but then it works.

Regards, Stephen
--

MicroProcessor Engineering - More Real, Less Time
tel: +44 1703 631441, fax: +44 1703 339691

Fri, 16 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. C to Forth Tranlator?

3. CS people in Forth?

4. CS People in Forth?

5. Forth in CS

6. Believe or not, Forth in CS!

7. Forth and CS

8. Where does FORTH belong in CS and Academia?

9. What's Forth good for...Was: CS people in Forth?

10. Getting Forth related files (was: Forth primer/teaching Forth)

11. Forth in Forth vs. Forth in assembly language

12. Forth in Forth vs Forth in assembly