Forth Programming as Hard Work
Author Message
 Forth Programming as Hard Work

Quote:

>So you have to multiply the indices of a 2D-array yourself if you
>use Forth.  Great!

Usually I let the computer do it.  The computer also fetches and
stores when I tell it to.  Better programmers are easier on their
computers than I am, but I'm still learning that the best code is
no code.

-

  New York State Department of Civil Service
  Albany, NY  12239

Tue, 06 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted: Job for Hard Working Clarion Programmer

2. The Harder You Work, the Less You Will Earn

3. The Harder You Work, the Less You Will Earn

4. The Harder You Work, the Less You Will Earn

5. Python is working HARD to make you cash!

6. Hard disk problems - Hard ones :))

7. Hard disk I/O the hard way

8. Does the Autosave works in Excel , if not how to make it work in my program

9. floppy and hard drive programming

10. Low level hard disk programming

11. Programming Hard disks Thru I/O Ports.

12. INFORMATION ABOUT PROGRAMMING HARD DISK