Programmable BBS
Author Message
 Programmable BBS

 Do - Not - Bother!!!
   PROGRAMMABLE BBS is a peice of {*filter*}--- the sysop can't even make
it print out a message!!
   I was just there (again) and I for one ain't going to spend *MY
MONEY* to call a system that cannot print a message beyond its
header! (And yes, I've tried resetting my screen length, from 255 to
0 to 100 to 50 to 25, it all comes out the same --- for a public
message I *CAN* read here!!)
   Frankly, I think the sysop needs *TIME* to sort out the bugs, pure
and simple... maybe I'll call back again in a year or more... when
HE knows what will fly and what won't!! THANK GOD my growth period
for FigTree is OVER!!
    Anyway, for those who may have concern over long-distance rates,
AVOID this system until its Shake-Down cruise has been completed...
You'll save yourself lots of troubles and bucks....

via Fortress Gateway at uumind.mind.ORG

Sat, 21 Oct 1995 18:45:00 GMT

1. Report on Programmable BBS and More

2. Programmable BBS report etc.

3. Programmable BBS Report of potiental success

4. Report of Programmable BBS

5. Report of Programmable BBS

6. FAQ Answers: Part 90 (Programmable BBS). (V1.2:31.Mar.93)

7. Forth FAQ Answers: Part 90 (Programmable BBS). (V1.0:01.Jan.93)

8. programmable funmction keys

9. NoteTab Light - Programmable Text Editor and PAD Support

10. Programmable Pulse Generation using a 6533 board