Documentation for MMS Forth for TRS-80 Model One or Three
Author Message
 Documentation for MMS Forth for TRS-80 Model One or Three

Hi,

 I'm looking for documentation for MMS (Miller Microcomputer
Services)Forth for the TRS-80 Model One or Three.

 I believe the versions could be around 1.8, 1.9, and 2.x.

 I use to run a version for the Model One.

 There was a three ring binder stack, and a quick reference card (at
least).

 Thanks.

JK

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 02:57:16 GMT
 Documentation for MMS Forth for TRS-80 Model One or Three

Quote:
> Hi,

>  I'm looking for documentation for MMS (Miller Microcomputer
> Services)Forth for the TRS-80 Model One or Three.

>  I believe the versions could be around 1.8, 1.9, and 2.x.

>  I use to run a version for the Model One.

>  There was a three ring binder stack, and a quick reference card (at
> least).

    Have you tried contacting MMS for that?

--

-GJC
-Software Consultant (Embedded systems and Real Time Controls)

-War is the last resort of the incompetent.

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 04:21:45 GMT

1. Misosys Hartforth for TRS-80 Model I/III now Free

2. Modula 2 for TRS-80 Model 16 or 6000

3. Forth on the TRS-80

4. F83 forth for 8080/Z80 TRS-80

5. Forth for the TRS-80

6. Wanted: fig-FORTH for TRS-80

7. TRS-80 CamelFORTH v1.3 -- enhanced for TRSDOS/LS-DOS v6

8. Anybody want three Smalltalk-80 books from 1983?

9. Any PD forths for the TRS-80 model II or IV?

10. three wishes -- one Tk and one Tcl

11. PLI-80/86 documentation

12. documentation on 80386,80