On-line Opportunities
Author Message
 On-line Opportunities

Category 11,  Topic 2
Message 1         Sat Feb 16, 1991
D.RUFFER [Dennis]            at 21:15 EST

        *** VOLUNTEERS WANTED ***

               * FAME *
              (or infamy)

              * FORTUNE *
               (or ruin)

            * WORK AT HOME *
           (or under a tree)

        * CHOOSE YOUR OWN HOURS *
  (as long as you choose a lot of them)

         * CHOOSE YOUR OWN PAY *
 (as long as you don't expect to get it)

We have immediate openings for on-line assistants to help us organize the
messages in the Bulletin Board and run Real Time Conferences for the Forth
RoundTable on GEnie.  No previous experience required.  A GEnie account and
instructions will be provided.  All you need is a desire to help and time to
do some maintenance.

Those who are interested should contact me:

        Dennis Ruffer at:
        GEnie email: D.RUFFER
        Home phone: (213) 372-0671
        Work phone: (213) 372-8493

or simply reply to this message with your contact information and I will get
back to you.

DaR
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett.  You cannot Reply to the author
using email.  Please post a follow-up article, or use any instructions
the author may have included (USMail addresses, telephone #, whatever).

Fri, 06 Aug 1993 10:00:41 GMT

1. Improve your career opportunities with FREE Online COBOL Certifications

2. Professional programmers seeking opportunities on-line

3. Clarion Online is Online!

4. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

5. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

6. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

7. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

8. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

9. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

10. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

11. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

12. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL