Dr. Dobb's Zen article
Author Message
 Dr. Dobb's Zen article

I read the FAQ stuff on the various dialects of forth; and I'm interested in
Zen by Martin Tracy.  I remember seeing a copy of an article from Dr. Dobbb's
about Zen.  Does anyone know which issue it was?  Else, is there some where
I can get more info about Zen?

Mon, 01 Nov 1993 16:20:35 GMT
 Dr. Dobb's Zen article

Quote:
> I read the FAQ stuff on the various dialects of forth; and I'm interested in
> Zen by Martin Tracy.  I remember seeing a copy of an article from Dr. Dobbb's
> about Zen.  Does anyone know which issue it was?  Else, is there some where
> I can get more info about Zen?

There is a FORTH Interest Group Forum on Compuserve. If you (or someone you
know) has an account you can download ZEN and related utilities from the Forth
Library 1.

                        Good luck,
                        Tim Ames

Wed, 03 Nov 1993 01:59:01 GMT
 Dr. Dobb's Zen article

Quote:
> I read the FAQ stuff on the various dialects of forth; and I'm
>interested in Zen by Martin Tracy.  I remember seeing a copy of an
>article from Dr. Dobb's about Zen.  Does anyone know which issue it
>was?  Else, is there some where I can get more info about Zen?

The article was in the January 1990 issue of Doctor Dobb's Journal,
the issue on Embedded System Programming.  There will be a new version
of Zen coming REAL SOON NOW, with the coming of Basis 1.7.

Hope this is helpful.
--
Christopher Browne

University of Ottawa
Master of System Science Program

Fri, 05 Nov 1993 01:35:09 GMT
 Dr. Dobb's Zen article
OK, I'll admit it. I'm a social retard. What's FAQ?

                                      Terry W. Reeves

Disclaimer: The above are my opinions, and not those of SLAC, Stanford
University, the DOE, or the U.S. government.

P.S. I wonder if President Bush knows what FAQ means? Or horror of horrors,
     what if our VP does, and I don't. I might feel really stupid then.

Fri, 05 Nov 1993 16:24:16 GMT

1. Looking for Dr. Dobb's article

2. Forth Article in Dr. Dobb's

3. Dr. Dobb's Journal Forth Article

4. Dr. Dobb's Ruby Article on the web

5. Fortran 2003 article in Dr. Dobb's Journal

6. [Fwd: Dr Dobb's article and internet radio interview]

7. Dr.Dobb's RubyCocoa article

8. JPython article in Dr Dobb's

9. Scheme in Dr. Dobb's

10. Dylan on Dr. Dobb's CD