Latest Forth FAQ updated and available
Author Message
 Latest Forth FAQ updated and available

Greetings,

This is for those who were interested in seeing the latest FAQ.
Practically all 7 parts have been updated this month.  Of note:

- Part 2, online resources has been _completely_ redone, and all links
checked and verified.  This is something I've been meaning to get to for
a long time
- Part 3, Vendors has been updated
- Part 4, Forth Systems has also been *mostly* check for outdated
links.  I've created a new section for Forth Chips and Stack Machines
(thanks for Jeff Fox for pointing this out).  I'm ignorant of the
leading edge of Stack Machine Forth -- _any_ information is welcome.
ToDo: verify vendor product info and links completely.  The regular
Vendors FAQ will be update at the same time.

As well, all the other parts have been updated and posted recently.

Thanks to all the maintainers for getting their changes in for the
posting-bot to pick up.

As usual, send all comments, questions and complaints to

<ftp://ftp.forth.org/pub/Forth/FAQ/>.  Published HTML versions of the
FAQs are just around the corner.

Thanks for those of you who pointed out errors or omissions.

John, the FAQ guy

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Basic Dylan FAQ updated and available for review

2. Forth-faq ThisForth update

3. ANS Forth FAQ available

4. comp.lang.forth FAQ: Forth Systems (4 of 7)

5. comp.lang.forth FAQ: ANS Forth (7 of 7)

6. comp.lang.forth FAQ: Forth Systems (4 of 7)

7. comp.lang.forth FAQ: Forth Systems (4 of 6)

8. Forth FAQ: What is Forth?

9. comp.lang.forth FAQ: Forth Systems (4 of 7)

10. comp.lang.forth FAQ: ANS Forth (7 of 7)

11. comp.lang.forth FAQ-lite: A brief synopsis of the FAQ

12. comp.lang.forth FAQ: Part 6 of 6, Forth Groups