mailing lists
Author Message
 mailing lists

I recently downloaded a program (it was c source code) and there is a
makefile with it. I am running Microsoft C. How do I compile the program
using the makefile? I can't seem to get it to work right. The makefile is
set up for turbo c so I need to also know how to modify it to work with
Microsoft C and how I use it once I get it modified.

Brian Hartsfield

P.S. I don't read this list reguarly so please reply by mail.

Sat, 31 Jul 1993 11:55:30 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

2. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

3. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

4. mailing list service for APL'95

5. Forwarded message from patterns mailing list...

6. APL Education mailing list

7. New NYC Smalltalk Mailing list

8. vwnc mailing list not working?

9. Welcome to TPF - ALCS Mailing List

10. J, K and A+ mailing lists again please

11. Mailing List

12. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List