integer to string conversion -> help me please.
Author Message
 integer to string conversion -> help me please.

    Probably an easy thing for you, but a hard thing for me.

    I work with Dataview for windows, which is a forth program.  What I
need to do is convert an integer array variable to a string array
variable.

or somthing like that anyway, with th "AT" being the float array
variable and "AI" being the integer array variable.  My new string
array variable will be "AT".

    Please include some examples!

            Thank you, my fellow code mongers!
                                                 Dave

Wed, 14 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Conversion: Integer to String --Please Help

2. Data Conversion: Integer to String --Please Help

3. HELP: shimmering integer <> string

4. Integer <-> string and Floating point <-> string conversion

5. newbie question: String to Integer conversion

6. Integer to String Conversion?

7. String to Integer conversion?

8. integer to hex string conversion (beginner)

9. String to Integer conversion.

10. Integer/Double to String conversion

11. Q: conversion of integer to string

12. integer to string conversion