Interaction with Robot AI Minds
Author Message
 Interaction with Robot AI Minds

The HCI module of the Robot AI Mind is documented on-line at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mentifex/hci.html -- free AI source code.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mentifex/jsaimind.html is in JavaScript.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mentifex/mind4th.html is in Win32Forth.

A.T. Murray
--
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 02:50:41 GMT
 Interaction with Robot AI Minds

Quote:
> The HCI module of the Robot AI Mind is documented on-line at
> http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/hci.html -- free AI source code.

> http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/jsaimind.html is in JavaScript.

> http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/mind4th.html is in Win32Forth.

> A.T. Murray

Can you explain what I am missing about your programme as to me it
seems totally unlike interacting with another 'mind'.  Simple
questions get answers completely devoid of sense or understanding of
what I asked.  I fail to see any merit in your 'Robot' at all.

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 02:16:00 GMT

1. Mind.Forth robot AI is now similar to JavaScript AI

2. Mentifex AI in JavaScript and Mind.Forth for Robots

3. Exotic robot sensors in Mind.Forth PD AI

4. Main Screen of Mind.forth AI for Robots

5. Distribution of Amiga Mind.forth Robot AI

6. Opening Screen of Mind.forth Robot AI

7. Robot AI Mind SVO (subject-verb-object) Module

8. Robot AI Mind Namespace

9. Mind.Forth Robot AI Penultimate Release #27

10. Mind.Forth Robot AI Penultimate Release #27

11. Mind.Forth Robot AI Penultimate Release #27

12. Mind.VB initial translation/port of Mind.Forth PD AI