Forth version of Tk?
Author Message
 Forth version of Tk?

Thanks to those who responded to my question about Forth-to-C translators.

I know that versions of Tk now exist for at least Tcl, Perl, and Scheme.
Is there one for Forth, or is somebody working on one?

Nicholas

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Forth For begginners and old forth versions

2. Tcl/Tk Version 8.2.3 - Is this Version Compatable with Expect 5.31

3. VERSION CONTROL: Tcl/Tk version 8.2 ???

4. Windows Tcl/Tk: Why diffent font size from version to version

5. DLL and tk (win version , mac version)

6. Windows port of Tk (was non-Tk version of Grail)

7. WIndows port of Tk (was non-Tk version of Grail)

8. Mixing Xevents and Tcl/Tk events with tcl/tk version 8.0/8.2

9. minimal core version of forth?

10. Looking for a version of LOGO written in FORTH

11. Windows CE Forth version?

12. Starting Forth, ANSI Version