polyforth
Author Message
 polyforth

I need some information about "polyforth" ( including the propper
spelling I'm sure. )

Specifically:

        Is polyforth a forth language interpreter/compiler?
        Does it run under MS DOS?
        Who manufactures/distributes polyforth?

I'd be grateful for any help you can offer. Thanks.

-Dave Kinsley
-Binghamton University
-State University of New York

Mon, 04 Dec 1995 02:11:02 GMT
 polyforth

Quote:

>I need some information about "polyforth" ( including the propper
>spelling I'm sure. )
>Specifically:
>    Is polyforth a forth language interpreter/compiler?
>    Does it run under MS DOS?
>    Who manufactures/distributes polyforth?
>I'd be grateful for any help you can offer. Thanks.
>-Dave Kinsley
>-Binghamton University
>-State University of New York

Call FORTH, Inc. at 1-800-55-FORTH.  Tell them Kenneth Kasajian sent you.

Mon, 04 Dec 1995 11:45:59 GMT

1. PolyFORTH ISD-4

2. Polyforth Programmer Position Saudi

3. Latest in Forth, polyForth etc

4. multitasking in PolyFORTH...

5. Basic PolyFORTH question

6. polyFORTH & ANS

7. Looking for Polyforth

8. Is PolyForth Still In Business?

9. polyFORTH and other Forth Inc. products

10. polyFORTH and other Forth Inc. products

11. polyFORTH and other Forth Inc. products

12. polyForth dictionaries