Line-wrap test
Author Message
 Line-wrap test

Wanted to try this, using Outlook Express. Line wrap set yo 72. This
message was written with a really wide window. I wonder how the wrapping
works? We'll have to see (and I have to fill in some blabbing to get a
couple of lines). Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing
to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some
blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of
lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a
couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing
to get a couple of lines.

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Line-wrap test
Wanted to try this, using Outlook Express. Line wrap set yo 72. This
message was written with a narrow window. I wonder how the wrapping
works? We'll have to see (and I have to fill in some blabbing to get a
couple of lines). Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing
to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some
blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of
lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a
couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing
to get a couple of lines.

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Line-wrap test
Looks good to me.

Walter Rottenkolber

Quote:

>Wanted to try this, using Outlook Express. Line wrap set yo 72. This
>message was written with a narrow window. I wonder how the wrapping
>works? We'll have to see (and I have to fill in some blabbing to get a
>couple of lines). Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing
>to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some
>blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of
>lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a
>couple of lines. Some blabbing to get a couple of lines. Some blabbing
>to get a couple of lines.

Tue, 06 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Line wrapping

2. Line wrapping in listboxes?

3. Edit field line wrapping

4. Line Wrapping

5. Wrapping long lines

6. disable line wrap in xterm??

7. How to do line wrapping?

8. Recognizing wrapped lines

9. line wrapping in news messages

10. Scrolling wrapped lines

11. textbox scrolling malfunctions with wrapped lines

12. wanted: tcl proc to wrap lines of text