WANTED: gostscript primitives for the atariST in 4-83 code
Author Message
 WANTED: gostscript primitives for the atariST in 4-83 code

        WANTED:  Ghostscript Primitives in Forth 83 code for the Atari ST

I have an Atari ST and Forth 83. I am looking for a set of code words
that
allow me to do graphics operations a la post/ghostscript.

I would also be keen to hear from folks that have minimal Forths that can
load extentions that allow the Atari ST to do animation, sound
manipulation
, modeming, printing, compiling stand alone program etc., etc.

I do not have F.T.P. and when I send mail to the "FTP BY MAIL" site, I
get
the "your mail bounced 'cause..." message.

Thanks in advance.

--

Fri, 12 Jan 1996 09:03:59 GMT

1. Alsys (ada-83) tricks wanted

2. Alsys (ada-83) tricks wanted

3. Forth-83 coded do-loop built on for-next opcode

4. converting VADS Ada 83 code to GNAT Ada 95

5. Ada 95 tasking problems with Ada 83 code

6. 83/95 issue, bad code or compiler bug

7. Redocumenting Ada 83 code to 95 - in wordprocessor files

8. ELF90 Graphics primitives wanted

9. Graphics Primitives Wanted (bitblt etc)

10. HW support for primitives (was Re:Graphics Primitives)

11. ST/V 286 primitive assist code available...

12. Pseudo-code primitives