Win32forth
Author Message
 Win32forth

Hi! There --
                I downloaded the Win32forth from Taygeta and tried
it for a while and felt pretty good. I also heard that
there should be a new version of it after 1.2092. I
checked Taygeta pretty often but didn't find new
version for a long time. Does anyone know the the
current status of Win32forth including the
documentation work? Like to know more about it.

Jih-tung Pai

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Win32forth
: Hi! There --
:               I downloaded the Win32forth from Taygeta and tried
: it for a while and felt pretty good. I also heard that
: there should be a new version of it after 1.2092. I
: checked Taygeta pretty often but didn't find new
: version for a long time. Does anyone know the the
: current status of Win32forth including the
: documentation work? Like to know more about it.

The latest version of Win32Forth is 1.2368 and it is available from:

   ftp://taygeta.oc.nps.navy.mil/pub/Forth/Reviewed/win32for.zip

The file size is 695043 and dated July 21, 1995.  Win32Forth now contains
all ANS core words and most extensions.  It passes John Hayes' ANS
validation suite.  Much thanks to Bob Smith for his work on this.

--
Andrew McKewan

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32Forth EBP bug?

2. Win32Forth Wiki wish\bug list wanted.

3. ANN: Win32Forth 6.05

4. ANS 6.1.1550 FIND (was FIND bug in Win32Forth)

5. Find Bug in Win32Forth?

6. Win32Forth Questions for the connaisseurs.

8. Does POSSIBLY use FIND in a dangerious way in win32Forth

9. Popup documentation when hovering over a word in tne Brouse mode in Win32Forth

10. Win32Forth Version 6.01 is ready

11. I need a Win32Forth Manual

12. Win32Forth Developer Thank You's