Flowchart font available
Author Message
 Flowchart font available

        It turns out there are problems downloading the font in binary
mode; the .ttf type doesn't trigger binary transfers. Download either
the Zipped file:
        forchar.ttf.zip
from
        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~tchernev/

or the self-extracting archive:
        forchar.exe
from
        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~tchernev/forth/

Elko

Quoth Elko Tchernev:

Quote:

>        Recently I needed flowcharts and stack diagrams for my thesis,
>so I made a TrueType font containing miscellaneous flowchart and stack
>diagram symbols. You are welcome to check it out; it is in:
>         http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~tchernev/
>the filename is:
>        forchar.ttf
>Use Save Link As.. or whatever other means your browser has to save
>files; then install it as a new font. It is a single-spaced symbol font
>and can be used from inside Word or Write/Wordpad, either by selecting
>it as the active font, or by using the Insert Symbol command in Word.
>        The flowchart symbols are inspired by Wil Baden's 'Charting
>Forth'; the rest are made so as to be compatible; all in all quite
>amusing combinations are possible.
>        Check out the correspondence key<->symbol by using Character
>Map or any other font displaying utility; I have tried to be consisent
>in the keyboard assignments, but not overly so.
>        This is not a final version; approx 16 keys are still free. If
>there are suggestions, objections, or anything of that kind, e-mail me.
>I will upload the final version to Taygeta when I fill all the symbols.
>The copyright is as usual - the font must not be re-sold or modified.
>        Enjoy,

Elko Tchernev                        I want to be a nothing-knower,

www.people.memphis.edu/~tchernev     for time is dead, the sun is over
tel/fax (901) 678 7304               and there is nothing left to kill.

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Flowchart Language Partial Evaluator from Jones Book Available

2. Flowchart Language Partial Evaluator from Jones Book Available

3. Listbox of Available Fonts On Machine

4. Fonts not available to CW??

5. Ada binding to Adobe font metrics file reader available

6. Which font are available on Windows?

7. Workspace font is neglecting dolphin font option

8. Fonts and Font Menu

9. Problem with Small Fonts Big Fonts

10. Font Editor for Oberon fonts

11. ROM font question... 8x8 font

12. RFC: Accessing special font characters in 8-bit fonts