FORTH primer available via ftp
Author Message
 FORTH primer available via ftp

Following Jack Woehr's kind invitation, I have just uploaded the file
fprimer.zip to the ftp site ftp.cygnus.com . I expect that it will shortly
be placed in the directory /pub/forth/ there (or some such), and that
Jack will make an announcement to that effect, with the particulars.

The file contains all kinds of useful stuff. Remember to say binary before
you say GET, since it is a .zipped file.
--
Julian V. Noble

Sun, 15 Sep 1996 23:17:58 GMT
 FORTH primer available via ftp

Quote:
>Following Jack Woehr's kind invitation, I have just uploaded the file
>fprimer.zip to the ftp site ftp.cygnus.com . I expect that it will shortly
>be placed in the directory /pub/forth/ there (or some such), and that

        It's there. Go for it.
--

Mon, 16 Sep 1996 01:17:22 GMT

1. Forth Book available via FTP(correct this time!)

2. Forth book available via FTP

3. Getting Forth related files (was: Forth primer/teaching Forth)

4. VWNC 5i.2 available via FTP?

5. M4th available via ftp

6. A POP-11 Book Available via FTP

7. Files available via FTP from FIDOnet

8. New beta-test Release of CAML available via anonymous ftp

9. skip-list in Dylan available via FTP

10. ICI available via FTP

11. A POP-11 Book Available via FTP

12. NO-COST MS-DOS version of M (MUMPS) available via anonymous FTP