Scheme implemented in forth or RPL
Author Message
 Scheme implemented in forth or RPL

I read an announcement for a Scheme interpreter implemented in forth,
but have not been able to find the actual sources anywhere on the
internet.  Can anyone direct me to such a creature?

My goal is to have a small (but genuine) Scheme for the HP48 or HP71
calculator/computers, and forth is very close to the RPL language on
these machines (in fact, my HP71 has a built-in forth ROM).

Ed

Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scheme implemented in forth or RPL

2. Scheme implemented on top of Forth

3. Scheme implemented on top of Forth

4. HP's RPL and Forth

5. Forth and RPL

6. Real 3D discount for Forth/RPL developers

7. Forth, Real 3D, RPL, and how to learn...

8. Implementing Scheme in Scheme

9. Implementing Scheme in Scheme

10. Implementing ANS Forth Wordlist(s) in Forth-83

11. Anyone implemented Dylan in Scheme?

12. implementing scheme