ANN: iForth 1.11 for Linux
Author Message
 ANN: iForth 1.11 for Linux

iForth 1.11 is now officially available for Linux kernel vsn 2.2.12 or
better. The code was tested on a dual-CPU motherboard with the current SMP
kernel (RedHat 6.1). Sound, midi and graphics (svgalib) drivers are updated
to their latest release. Note that there is no OpenGL and WIN32 compatible
GUI for Linux iForth yet. The release supports NFS (two environment
variables :-) Although the 1.11 iforth.img also works on Slackware 2.0.0,
I've found so many little bugs in 2.0.0 -- some of them in Slackware, some
in older header files, some in buggy drivers and libs -- that I won't
officially support anything but 2.2.12 or higher, preferably RedHat 6.1 or
better.

During the upgrade several bugs were found (and fixed) that surely affect
Windows NT users of iForth 1.11. Please check
http://www.*-*-*.com/

-marcel

Sun, 09 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANN: Gfx Graphics Library Release 1.11

2. ANN: PmwContribD 1.11

3. ANN: iForth 1.12.738

4. iForth on Linux

5. IAPL v. 1.11 QuadMC {machine code}

6. IAPL v. 1.11 System functions

7. ElfData XML Editor 1.11

8. LSP SFX-Builder 1.11 - NEW VERSION

9. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

10. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

11. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

12. PmwContribD 1.11