My Computational Methods of Physics page
Author Message
 My Computational Methods of Physics page

Dear Forthers,

The server where my PHYSICS 551 page was located has
broken down, so the page has been relocated to a new
server:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ .{*filter*}ia.edu/classes/551.jvn.fall01/

That's where all updated info will be found.

--
Julian V. Noble
Professor of Physics

Galileo's Commandment:

   "Science knows only one commandment: contribute to science."
   -- Bertolt Brecht, "Galileo".

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 09:12:24 GMT

1. 2nd CFV: sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics

2. 3rd RFD: sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics

3. 2nd RFD: sci.physics.computational

4. HELP computational physics

5. File vs Page Loading Method

6. Http "Put method", to send an XML page to server

7. REQ: *VERY* Long List & paging methods

8. TclX.n man pages (and pages and pages....)

9. Computers in Physics Article: Sather

10. JOB: ATTENTION physics/LABVIEW GURUS!!!