FAQ file posting and contact info
Author Message
 FAQ file posting and contact info

has been curtailed, suddenly and without warning -- this is a public
communique for all those I may have rudely not replied to, recently.

Th' FAQ: I THINK it's still auto-posting regularily from taygeta.com, but I

problems.  Try posting them publicly, for now.

Me: I'm hoping to have decent and cheap provisions by the last week of November.
I'll be able to field questions and/or fix the FAQ, then, if need be.

Thanks for your patience.  A reminder: PLEASE DO NOT "REPLY" TO THIS POSTING!
Anybody who REALLY needs to contact me can leave a short message for

To all who are wondering what the heck this is all about: please ignore.
It isn't all that important -- I just wanted to maintain contacts.

Jon "I can get no netisfaction" Verne

Fri, 30 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 FAQ file posting and contact info

Well,

    I've tried to send Email, but have failed to get through.  Jon, are
you on line?  Has
something happened to the auto poster?  Did my new copy of FAQ pt 3 get
there?
Somebody might want to know.

   ---- L. Greg Lisle, PE     Forth Toolsmith & Industrial Automation
Consultant

Sat, 05 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 FAQ file posting and contact info

Quote:

>     I've tried to send Email, but have failed to get through.  Jon, are
> you on line?

No, he has been cut off. He has posted that through a different
account.

Quote:
>  Has
> something happened to the auto poster?

Apparently it worked in November, but not in December. The one for the
FAQ-Lite apparently still works. I mailed Skip Carter about it last
week (the autoposter runs on taygeta), and he wrote that it had a
problem which he has fixed, and that it should work now. So I expect
the next full FAQ posting in January.

Quote:
>  Did my new copy of FAQ pt 3 get
> there?

You can check it through ftp; I think your part is
ftp://forth.org/pub/Forth/FAQ/vendors.

- anton

Sun, 06 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. some haskell FAQ info (occasional posting, long)

2. contact info ahn thu vo, Cincom, DST?

3. Need formal name and contact info for ANSI Smalltalk committee

4. cincom smalltalk support contact info?

5. Job in Baltimore....Contact Meg...I'm just posting this for her

6. New contact info for Bruce Mount

7. New Micros, Need Contact info please.

8. New Contact Info

9. CauseWay 386 Extender contact info

10. Contact Info IBM / Oberon

11. Model Technology Contact Info Plz

12. For Ada compiler info, contact AdaIC