Cubic spline interpolation
Author Message
 Cubic spline interpolation

HELP!
I have the book "numerical recipes in C" and have the source for what I want
to do , but I
am at a complete loss to understand it. I need to implement this in FORTH
once I understand the code. I have scoured the Internet, but I can't find
this implemented in FORTH, and I am running out of time. Can any of my FORTH
speaking friends help me?
Pretty please?

Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Cubic spline interpolation

ok, in a fit of mental anxiety, I figured it out, but thanks anyhow.
Long live FORTH!

Quote:

>HELP!
>I have the book "numerical recipes in C" and have the source for what I
want
>to do , but I
>am at a complete loss to understand it. I need to implement this in FORTH
>once I understand the code. I have scoured the Internet, but I can't find
>this implemented in FORTH, and I am running out of time. Can any of my
FORTH
>speaking friends help me?
>Pretty please?

Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interactive Interpolating cubic B-splines

2. Cubic Spline Algorithm?

3. wanna cubic spline

4. Cubic Spline Integration

5. Boundary Condition for Piecewise Cubic Spline Integration

6. Cubic spline Approximation in canvas...

7. Cubic B-SPLINE Tcl/Tk ?

8. Cubic interpolation for lookup tables.

9. IMAQ spline interpolation shows artefacts.

10. NAG Routines for B-spline interpolation

11. BLT: bug? in spline: spline natural/quadratic

12. Got any (fast!) Cubic Interpolation Implementations?