Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding
Author Message
 Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

Hi ,

I can give you $45 to ask question(s) or post project(s) in the
largest site for exchanging software knowledge . I had completed an
image editing project there & got paid the sum . It was sheer luck .
There I was selected out of 27 other bidders . The site also has
payable questions posted , other than projects . It is mainly a
question answer type site . My problem is that , I have very little
knowledge to answer any other questions or projects there, as I am not
a professional programmer or trained to be so . The site allows about
$100 to withdraw the sum . So I am not having any way out to have the
sum .

I can give the sum ( transfer ) to anyone who would pay a portion of
the sum through PayPal.com , which you can use to ask questions / post
projects , or may be you can earn here also . You can email me too .
Someone please help me out .Thanks .

Very truly ,

Sanjay Das

Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:34:28 GMT
 Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

Quote:

> Hi ,

> I can give you $45 to ask question(s) or post project(s) in the
> largest site for exchanging software knowledge . I had completed an
> image editing project there & got paid the sum . It was sheer luck .
> There I was selected out of 27 other bidders . The site also has
> payable questions posted , other than projects . It is mainly a
> question answer type site . My problem is that , I have very little
> knowledge to answer any other questions or projects there, as I am not
> a professional programmer or trained to be so . The site allows about
> $100 to withdraw the sum . So I am not having any way out to have the
> sum .

> I can give the sum ( transfer ) to anyone who would pay a portion of
> the sum through PayPal.com , which you can use to ask questions / post
> projects , or may be you can earn here also . You can email me too .
> Someone please help me out .Thanks .

> Very truly ,

> Sanjay Das

Sounds to me just like the famous Spanish Prisoners Scam.

--
Julian V. Noble
Professor of Physics

Galileo's Commandment:

   "Science knows only one commandment: contribute to science."
   -- Bertolt Brecht, "Galileo".

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 00:54:40 GMT
 Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

Quote:

>> Hi ,

>> I can give you $45 to ask question(s) or post project(s) in the
>> largest site for exchanging software knowledge . I had completed an
>> image editing project there & got paid the sum . It was sheer luck .
>> There I was selected out of 27 other bidders . The site also has
>> payable questions posted , other than projects . It is mainly a
>> question answer type site . My problem is that , I have very little
>> knowledge to answer any other questions or projects there, as I am not
>> a professional programmer or trained to be so . The site allows about
>> $100 to withdraw the sum . So I am not having any way out to have the
>> sum .

>> I can give the sum ( transfer ) to anyone who would pay a portion of
>> the sum through PayPal.com , which you can use to ask questions / post
>> projects , or may be you can earn here also . You can email me too .
>> Someone please help me out .Thanks .

>> Very truly ,

>> Sanjay Das

>Sounds to me just like the famous Spanish Prisoners Scam.

>--
>Julian V. Noble
>Professor of Physics

Or the Nigerian oil concession rip off scam.

Walter Rottenkolber

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 01:50:44 GMT

1. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

2. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

3. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

4. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

5. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

6. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

7. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

8. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

9. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

10. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

11. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

12. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding