Neil Bawd web page
Author Message
 Neil Bawd web page

Quote:

> Hi Wil,
> A couple of comments regarding your web presence:
> 1. A single .ZIP file to download all the source would be nice for the
> casual user.

The source files are subject to change, especially in the initial phase.
It's awkward enough now maintaining them.

Quote:
> 2. Files such as MARKUP which require other tools, should have visible
> links to the other tools too, so one can quickly traverse the files needed
> for a particular feature.

Good idea. I'll chase it.

Quote:
> 3. The TEXT tag should be closer to the top, preferrably in a constant
> place so one does not have to search for it when ready to download.

Another good idea. That place would be right after the initial
"COMMENTARY-STARTS" line. I wrote and ran a script to do it. Installation
is pending.

Quote:
> Good stuff!

Thanks.

(
--

)

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Neil Bawd web page - OPG

2. Neil Bawd's ugly home page is back

3. Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page 2002

4. Neil Bawd Home Page Supplement

5. Announcing Neil Bawd & Wil Baden home page

6. DFC in Neil Bawd's Home

7. Neil Bawd/Wil Baden Hospitalized 12-Apr-2001

8. What is happening with Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

9. what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

10. any thoughts on creating jsp counterpart (rsp, ruby server pages) for dynamic web pages

11. dB Web Builder - Insert xBase Expressions into HTML to Generate Web Pages

12. Neil Bawd's "back" implementation..