Conventions
Author Message
 Conventions

I recommend Kim Harris's coding conventions, published
in the 1985 FORML Proceedings.

Quote:
> #name -> Can mean "size of" or "number of" depending on context.
> /name -> Initialize name.

Kim's conventions use "/name" to mean "bytes per name", i.e. size of name.

Quote:
> +name -name -> Turn on and turn off name.

Or "add to name" "subtract from name".  name-on name-off is also used for
turning on and off.

name: -> defining word to create a word of type "name"

Tue, 16 Nov 1993 23:32:08 GMT

1. ObjectStudio posting convention (was Re: [ALL] postin subject conventions)

2. 2 questions: diag 68 and calling convention

3. Info on ASM and Linkage conventions for Linux on s/390

4. Linkage conventions, the old style

5. Weird linkage conventions

6. Signature Revealing Naming Convention (for ST)

7. Keyboard Conventions

8. Keyboard Conventions

9. Convention for outputting error messages?

10. postin subject conventions (updated)

11. Naming conventions

12. naming conventions