looking for C compiler written in Forth
Author Message
 looking for C compiler written in Forth

I know that there are Forth compilers written in C, but I want to find
a C compiler which is written in Forth.  If you can help me in this
respect, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Lisbi
[The next message discusses compiling C for a stack machine.  Perhaps one
could feed the compiler to itself. -John]
--

{ima | spdcc | world}!iecc!compilers.  Meta-mail to compilers-request.

Tue, 15 Nov 1994 03:31:05 GMT

1. Looking for a version of LOGO written in FORTH

2. Looking for a good CP/M Forth compiler

3. CS people in Forth?

4. CS People in Forth?

5. Forth in CS

6. Believe or not, Forth in CS!

7. Forth and CS

8. Where does FORTH belong in CS and Academia?

10. Forth and Unix, Forth written in C

11. Writing about Forth (was: Forth Taught at Schools/Universities)

12. Forth and Unix, Forth written in C