Shouldn't I do so? [copyright law]
Author Message
 Shouldn't I do so? [copyright law]

Dear Forthers,

   I currently writing a program which can transfer disks and files from an
apple ][ to a pc. I'm using Micromotion Master Forth on pc side. I would like
to ask that

  do I abused the copyright law if I send the .SCR files alone with the
forth.com file?  Shouldn't I send any copy of forth.com? or can I?

   can any one help me with this question?

   I think maybe I should change to F-PC and run TCOM then things will not get
so complexed.

Thanks!

Clay Chang

without knowing the answer,I dare not send any copy of my file & forth system.

Wed, 12 Mar 1997 00:36:36 GMT

1. Copyright laws?

2. Copyright law

3. Shouldn't there be an Exit Block Statement in Smalltalk

4. Help! Deleted files I shouldn't have

5. Shouldn't this be constant space?

6. shouldn't STOP?

7. Mistery: JGE taken while it shouldn't have been

8. Mystery: JGE taken but it shouldn't have happened

9. instead of C++ shouldn't ms have used masm for win95

10. g77 -fno-automatic changes output but shouldn't

11. Why exceptions shouldn't be used for flow control [Re: YAS to the

12. Shouldn't Tkinter pack() return self?