A small 32 bit Forth metacompile
Author Message
 A small 32 bit Forth metacompile

Are there any good (and small ~= 15 pages printed) 32 bit (Intel based)
metacompile Forths floating about?

What I'm looking for is some raw ideas.  I'd prefer to find code that does
not use OS interrupt calls; thus, no MSDOS, and no UNIX/AIX/...

BIOS and other hardware interrupts are expected.

Also, if it has much assembly code in it (more than one page), please
include the assembler definitions or tell me which Forth was used to compile
it.  If you can't get the assembler definitions and don't know the origin
then only send if it's under 10 pages.

What I'd like to do:
Make a small 32 bit OS Kernel shell around a 32 bit Forth.  Boot it from a
floppy.  Mount several different OS formats with it.  Build a set of video
card programming tools and maybe even make a little GUI.

please send any relevant information to my email address:

--
Jeremy

Sat, 05 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Division 32-Bit/32-Bit with 16-Bit Register

2. 32 bit standard forth, forth assembler, unreadability

3. Building 32 bit DLL from 32 bit EXE

4. 32 Bit ASM from 32 Bit Windows COBOL

5. 32 Bit ASM from 32 Bit Windows COBOL

6. Calling 32-bit FORTRAN dlls from 32-bit VB

7. top 32 bits of 64-bit product of two 32-bit integers

8. 32-bit ST/V outruns 32-bit ST80 on Intel

9. Breakpoints in a ix86 32 bit indirect threaded Forth

10. 32 BIT FORTH FOR P/C WITH SOUND

11. 68HC11 Forth with 32 bit arithmetic wanted.

12. 32-bit Forth for Win 95?