Visual Forth?
Author Message
 Visual Forth?

 Hmmm... GUI's... Seems I recall a figForth for the Apple][gs that
had all such calls as well... turning the gs into a Mac.... frankly,
IMHO, if you wanted a Mac, pay the bucks for it! (Not that we, as
Forthers, could not learn from Apple's GUI concept, but I see more
attempts at 'catch-up' than I can shake a stick at.... It makes me,
personally, wonder....)

   Oh by the way, the figForth I saw was from France. Which, if you
didn't understand French could cause you all sorts of errors!

via Fortress Gateway at uumind.mind.ORG

Sat, 21 Oct 1995 16:46:00 GMT

1. Visual FORTH

2. Visual Forth?

3. Visual Forth?

4. Visual FORTH

5. Was Hypercard the first "Visual Forth"?

6. Wish List: Visual Forth - A "Learning Edition"

7. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

8. Getting Forth related files (was: Forth primer/teaching Forth)

9. Forth in Forth vs. Forth in assembly language

10. Forth in Forth vs Forth in assembly

11. Forth in Forth vs. Forth in assembly language