I need help
Author Message
 I need help

        Does anyone know anything that has to do with IMAGE PROCESSING and FORTH (or
Forthmacs)?
        I have to built an algorithm for image processing in Forth, and I'd appreciate
if you could help me.

--

Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I need help

        Does anyone know anything that has to do with IMAGE PROCESSING and FORTH (or
Forthmacs)?
        I have to built an algorithm for image processing in Forth, and I'd appreciate
if you could help me.

--

Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I need help

Quote:
+ writes: I need help

>        Does anyone know anything that has to do with IMAGE PROCESSING and FORTH (or
> Forthmacs)?
>        I have to built an algorithm for image processing in Forth, and I'd appreciate
> if you could help me.

What Forth, what OS? There are a couple examples in the iForth distribution (2D Fourier
transform and filtering), http://www.IAEhv.nl/users/mhx/forth.html/

-marcel

Mon, 17 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

2. Java in VRML code...need help...or need a piano/keyborad.wrl

3. Need help to grok c extension that needs to use callbacks with data

4. HELP - I need help

5. HELP!! Need help with browse window

6. Help Files, Need Help

7. help i need help

8. HELP! NON-PROGRAMMER NEEDS HELP

9. HELP: Need help with Ms-Dos batch lang..

10. I need help........programming help!

11. Need Help How Can Help me

12. Need Help How can Help ?