New Micros 68hc912 board info
Author Message
 New Micros 68hc912 board info

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone from New Micros reads this group.  I am looking for
info on the 6812 board and an email to techtips failed to get a response
after a few days.

--

68 Hawthorne Rd.
London Ontario

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:19:15 GMT
 New Micros 68hc912 board info

Quote:
> I wonder if anyone from New Micros reads this group.  I am looking for
> info on the 6812 board and an email to techtips failed to get a response
> after a few days.

I've forwarded your request for contact to the office.

--
Randy M. Dumse
www.newmicros.com

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:38:10 GMT

1. New Micros, Need Contact info please.

2. Looking for a micro-controler board?

3. New toys New Micro's NMIX-0022 PS

4. Monitor Program needed for 8051 micro (or ANY info)

5. EXCELLENT NEW WEB BOARD!! CHECK IT OUT :)

6. EXCELLENT NEW WEB BOARD!! CHECK IT OUT :)

7. FIG-UK announce new Forth Bulletin Board

8. New Forth Boards

9. New Forth Boards

10. NEW 20 MHZZz FORTH TDS2020 board

11. New Forth Boards