Neil Bawd web page - OPG
Author Message
 Neil Bawd web page - OPG

Wil,

Compiling the "OPG Formula Translation" text source,
I have noticed a missing parenthesis in the
"Operator-Precedence" definition:

    : Operator-Precedence           ( code -- precedence
                                                        ^

Else the source compile very nicely.

I'm interessed to use your OPG in a commercial program,
to enable the user to enter OPG expression in a dialogbox.

What can I do about copyright, etc.

Thanks,
Charles Melice

Thu, 13 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Neil Bawd web page

2. Neil Bawd's ugly home page is back

3. Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page 2002

4. Neil Bawd Home Page Supplement

5. Announcing Neil Bawd & Wil Baden home page

6. DFC in Neil Bawd's Home

7. Neil Bawd/Wil Baden Hospitalized 12-Apr-2001

8. What is happening with Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

9. what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

10. any thoughts on creating jsp counterpart (rsp, ruby server pages) for dynamic web pages

11. dB Web Builder - Insert xBase Expressions into HTML to Generate Web Pages

12. Neil Bawd's "back" implementation..