Writing interrupt rtn in F-PC
Author Message
 Writing interrupt rtn in F-PC

  I've got F-PC, and would like to write a simple interrupt routine.
I'm very new to F-PC; could someone send me some very simple skeleton
code to help me out?  E.g. I have to place the interrupt-routine's
address in the interrupt vector in low memory in the PC.  Can I just
give it the address of the CODE word I write, e.g. the address I get
from    ' MY-INTERRUPT-CODE-WORD
Or do I have to do something funny?

  Sorry if this is a stupid question.  I didn't see anything about
interrupt routines in looking over the docs I have.

--

MS B213, Theoretical Division      | UUCP: crdgw1!automtrx!hiebeler
Los Alamos National Laboratory  /  Los Alamos, NM 87545  USA

Fri, 15 Jan 1993 12:30:36 GMT

1. General interrupt routine for FPC

2. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC ( g029 fs)

3. FPC applications for the PC

4. F-PC: INT86.seq tinker with interrupts

5. PC 516 interrupt problems Er#10452

6. Servicing hardware interrupts in F-PC

7. pc speaker and interrupt

8. PC parallel port interrupt driven

9. Serial interrupt handler in Meridian Ada on PC?

10. Help with Meridian OpenAda PC and interrupts

11. FORTRAN and IBM PC Interrupts

12. Potential FPC 3.55 VIRUS, PLEASE READ if you have FPC 3.55