Looking for information...
Author Message
 Looking for information...

I am currently involved in a project dealing with an anonymous FTP
system on one of our local systems. What I was wondering is whether
or not there were documents out there in netland which dealt with
this subject (ie the adminstrativia) and where there are? Many
thanx, reply directly etc etc....

                        Cheers! Ace
--
| Ace Stewart (Jonathan III)                             |A       /\       |
| Affiliation: Eastman Kodak Company. Rochester New York |      _/  \_     |

Tue, 06 Apr 1993 09:45:00 GMT

1. Looking for Information about WebConnections

2. Looking for information about Easel / ENFIN

3. Looking for Information on a Tensegrity bug

4. Looking for information

5. looking for information on Eiffel

6. Looking for information about reducing the Diagram size of my program

7. Looking for information on Forth in hardware...

8. Looking for information

9. Looking for information about Class(y)

10. HELP : Look for information of database internal file structure

11. Looking for information on PLISRTD - built-in sort.

12. Looking for information on Eiffel projects