What happened to the group working on free ANSI FORTH?
Author Message
 What happened to the group working on free ANSI FORTH?

I have not seen any progress from the people working on the free
ANSI FORTH implementation.  Has the group working on it disbanded
or are they hard at work?  Inquiring minds would like to know.
--

OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.    UUCP:      colnet!fssun09!aph
6565 Franz Road                              Voice:     (614) 764-6003

Mon, 12 Jun 1995 09:48:30 GMT
 What happened to the group working on free ANSI FORTH?

|> I have not seen any progress from the people working on the free
|> ANSI FORTH implementation.  Has the group working on it disbanded
|> or are they hard at work?  Inquiring minds would like to know.

We are hard at work.

- anton

Fri, 23 Jun 1995 19:34:43 GMT

1. What has happened to this group?

2. Group break happening after every record

3. whatever happened to xbase new group ?????

4. comp.lang.forth FAQ: Part 6 of 6, Forth Groups

5. Forth Programming Language FAQ: Part 6 of 6, Forth Groups

6. Forth Programming Language FAQ: Part 6 of 6, Forth Groups

7. Scheme standard group: anything happening ??

8. What happened to the FAQ for this group?

9. What had happened to Smalltalk news group ???

10. What happened to CAVO (sorry:realname does not work)

11. What's the best free GUI builder for ANSI Common Lisp

12. Free implementations of ANSI (CLtL2) Common Lisp for Windows