ordering from foreign countries
Author Message
 ordering from foreign countries

a tip is to have the money order or international check made
payable in the foreign currency only.  So me being in america
if I want to order stuff from the royal national institute for the blind
which is in england i get the required amount of pounds from the
american bank and have the payment instrument denominated in pounds and in
the amount required.  Headaches go away for me since at that point the banks
take the loss on the other end if there is one.

Tue, 23 Apr 1996 20:57:28 GMT
 ordering from foreign countries
a tip is to have the money order or international check made
payable in the foreign currency only.  So me being in america
if I want to order stuff from the royal national institute for the blind
which is in england i get the required amount of pounds from the
american bank and have the payment instrument denominated in pounds and in
the amount required.  Headaches go away for me since at that point the banks
take the loss on the other end if there is one.

Tue, 23 Apr 1996 20:57:28 GMT

1. Unknown foreign symbol after load-foreign in 17f

2. Order of ORDER output

3. ORDER is not in order

4. ANS Standard - Search order words : SET-ORDER Query

5. from high order to first order

6. Fortran source code for 8th order RKS and RKV with 9th order error control

7. how to control the order of section order for ConfigParser.write()

8. column order -> row order

9. column order -> row order

10. Need 4-5th order Runde-Kutta subroutine for 2nd order DE

11. Runge Kutta 4th Order on 2nd Order Differential Equation

12. Normal Order Evaluation Vs.Applicative Order Evaluation?