net
Author Message
 net

  Hiya all again... and bye too!
    I have had to pull the net to this room, it was causing interface problems
 with my system.  Seems Asgard and b0badel aren't compatible enough. (sigh)

   But, I have one last word about the FigTree discussion which I hope will
clear things up a bit.  I believe the original question was about a BBS
called FigTree, while the package I wrote was of the same name.  I had dubbed
 it FigTree because it was a tree-based system based on fig library
listings...
   well, chow fer now...

Wed, 07 Jun 1995 15:01:00 GMT

1. Tk.Net, GTK.Net, and FOX.Net?

2. Difference between vectored net and scalared net

3. Opinion needed of .NET and COBOL.net

4. COBOL.NET/ASP.NET

5. want to call fortran DLL from vb.net or c#.net

6. .NET for Python for .NET (kobra 2.1)

7. Python.NET? Jython.NET? Ni!

8. Is there any plan Tcl.NET for Microsoft Visual Studio.NET?

9. Neat Net Tricks

10. Spy people on the Net

11. sleeping with the enemy? J2EE and .NET

12. Calling .NET from Visualage Smalltalk