Pointers and Windows
Author Message
 Pointers and Windows

Hi,

I am using F-PC 3.60 and dont know a way to handle my memory dynamically.
If I use the new Pointer concept I should know at least the count of Pointers  during compiling time. But that is not the comfort as using malloc, free etc.
Does anyone knows how I can make a dynamically memory management with
F-PC 3.60 ?
This management is neccessary, because I want to use the windows as defined
in window.seq. But I want to manage the windows with handles dynamically . You can see, that, because the file was written for F83, the words use the DOS functions like $48 etc.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards

Detlev
--
TU Dresden Fakultaet Informatik Institut fuer Informationssysteme
D-01062 Dresden, Germany

www: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 25 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ISO C Binding: Pointer to a pointer of pointers: ***argv

2. Standard Windows Mouse Pointers

3. Newbie question about pointers in GNAT 3.15p on Windows 2000

4. Windows Console pointer help

5. g77, X-windows, C and pointers: HELP!

6. windows x64 pointers

7. Pointers for solving windows GUI problem.

8. Pointers to pointers possible?

9. A pointer to an array of pointers

10. Pointer to pointer with LabVIEW 4.1?

11. pointers and pointers.

12. Returning Pointer To Pointer From Function