Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page 2002
Author Message
 Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page 2002

Pardon the confusion.  It looks like a posting went astray.  Also
my mail was not working for a while.

I pulled down Neil Bawd's page for review, introduction, augmenting,
and organization.  This was to take only a few days.  However it isn't
fun, and my energy ran out.

My local son tells me that it's my duty to restore the page, and I
hope to, piece by piece.  Many of the pieces will first be posted on
comp.lang.fprth for criticism. If people have trouble with my
programs - particularily supposed Standard ones - I want to take care
of it. The recent "WOLFRAM" was improved by criticism.

--
Neil Bawd, Goat Hill, California

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 05:39:01 GMT
 Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page 2002

Quote:

> My local son tells me that it's my duty to restore the page, and I
> hope to, piece by piece.

That's great to hear. Your page is an invaluable resource
for useful Forth apps.

Krishna Myneni

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 06:16:54 GMT
 Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page 2002

Quote:

> > My local son tells me that it's my duty to restore the page, and I
> > hope to, piece by piece.

> That's great to hear. Your page is an invaluable resource
> for useful Forth apps.

> Krishna Myneni

Thank you.

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 06:29:28 GMT

1. Neil Bawd's ugly home page is back

2. Neil Bawd Home Page Supplement

3. Announcing Neil Bawd & Wil Baden home page

4. DFC in Neil Bawd's Home

5. What is happening with Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

6. what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

7. Neil Bawd web page - OPG

8. Neil Bawd web page

9. Neil Bawd/Wil Baden Hospitalized 12-Apr-2001

10. Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

11. Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

12. Vern's Home Page