Easy Search, Search For Anything On The Web! 1858
Author Message
 Easy Search, Search For Anything On The Web! 1858

Quote:

> created especially for this newsgroup and its subject

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

You must think we're born yesterday. The digit string in the subject line
is a clear announcement of spam. How can you hope to bamboozle technical
people with a general web search engine "created especially for this
newsgroup and its subject". Even a self-respecting spammer would have
written "these newsgroups and their subject". Not that it would have
helped. I'll stay with http://www.*-*-*.com/

Jerry

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:17:05 GMT
 Easy Search, Search For Anything On The Web! 1858

Quote:

> > created especially for this newsgroup and its subject

> > http://members.fortunecity.com/easysearch

> You must think we're born yesterday. The digit string in the subject line
> is a clear announcement of spam. How can you hope to bamboozle technical
> people with a general web search engine "created especially for this
> newsgroup and its subject". Even a self-respecting spammer would have
> written "these newsgroups and their subject". Not that it would have
> helped. I'll stay with http://www.google.com

> Jerry
> --
> Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get.

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:31:16 GMT
 Easy Search, Search For Anything On The Web! 1858
Well you give good reason.. You noticed that it was an automated spam, but
didn't make the connection that the person running the automated spam isn't
actually looking at the newsgroup.

here's your sign.

-Charles

Quote:

> > > created especially for this newsgroup and its subject

> > > http://members.fortunecity.com/easysearch

> > You must think we're born yesterday. The digit string in the subject
line
> > is a clear announcement of spam. How can you hope to bamboozle technical
> > people with a general web search engine "created especially for this
> > newsgroup and its subject". Even a self-respecting spammer would have
> > written "these newsgroups and their subject". Not that it would have
> > helped. I'll stay with http://www.google.com

> > Jerry
> > --
> > Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get.

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 13:28:17 GMT

1. Easy Search, Search For Anything On The Web! 5899

2. APL-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

3. AWK-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

4. Clarion-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

5. FORTH-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

6. Clipper-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

7. Logo-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

8. Programming-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

9. Dylan-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

10. Oberon-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

11. PL1-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

12. Pop-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel