Frank Sergeant has an email address
Author Message
 Frank Sergeant has an email address

   Regarding the recent trouble over (EMIT in Pygmy Forth running
on PCs with very old BIOS ROMs, where some may have thought I was
unreachable by email, I thought I'd  better post my email addresses:

           F.SERGEANT    (on GEnie)

    (The previous messages covered the solutions to the old BIOS
problem.  Thanks to all who responded.)

  -- Frank
     Frank Sergeant

Thu, 26 Dec 1996 23:01:11 GMT

1. COBOL email addresses i/e frank@planetcobol.com

2. Note to Frank C. Sergeant

3. reply for Frank Sergeant

4. Launching the default email client with a specified email address

5. HandyMailTemplates - how to get email address from a recipients address

6. Having trouble with addressing / offsets concepts

7. Manugistic's email address or WWW site???

8. Email address of Eero Korpelainen?

9. I am looking for email address of Rodney W. Johnson

10. Email addresses for APL95

11. New Email Address

12. 27 Million Email Addresses