What is happening with Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?
Author Message
 What is happening with Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

While it is mirrored at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mlg/mirror/home.earthlink.net/~neilbawd/
I would like to ask Wil to remember about
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~neilbawd/ which is empty today.

Fri, 13 May 2005 00:57:00 GMT
 What is happening with Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

Quote:

> I would like to ask Wil to remember about
> http://home.earthlink.net/~neilbawd/ which is empty today.

It is taking me longer to update the ugly home page than I had
expected. I'm healthy but I tire easily. I am also developing new
applications.  My target date is now Christmas.

This week I shall be out of town at _another_ science fiction
convention.

The ugly home page is, as it has been for some time, 95 percent
complete.

--
Wil Baden - Costa Mesa, California
Neil Bawd - Goat Hill, California

Fri, 13 May 2005 08:06:54 GMT

1. Neil Bawd's ugly home page is back

2. Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page 2002

3. Neil Bawd Home Page Supplement

4. Announcing Neil Bawd & Wil Baden home page

5. what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

6. DFC in Neil Bawd's Home

7. Neil Bawd web page - OPG

8. Neil Bawd web page

9. Neil Bawd/Wil Baden Hospitalized 12-Apr-2001

10. Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

11. Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

12. Vern's Home Page