Improvement for Win32Forth
Author Message
 Improvement for Win32Forth

Hi.

I have an idea how to improve Win32Forth.
The "register-frame-window" word could be splitted in two words.
One that fills out structure and one that passes this structure to
windows.
The result of this is:
If you have an appication and/or single window that needs non-default
class atrributes and/or a different pointer/background/style you can
easily change this without lots of extra code.

Note to T. Zimmer: It would be nice if you can put this change into
your next version.

Lars (not Freddy) Krueger

Sat, 16 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Improvement for Win32Forth

Quote:

> Hi.

> I have an idea how to improve Win32Forth.
> The "register-frame-window" word could be splitted in two words.
> One that fills out structure and one that passes this structure to
> windows.
> The result of this is:
> If you have an appication and/or single window that needs non-default
> class atrributes and/or a different pointer/background/style you can
> easily change this without lots of extra code.

> Note to T. Zimmer: It would be nice if you can put this change into
> your next version.

Sounds interesting to me, I will look at it.

Tom Zimmer

Sat, 16 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32Forth Documentation and improvement project : A call for papers.

2. Improvement to generated ActiveX methods?

3. Refinancing, Second Mortgage, Home Improvement

4. Minor DBConnection bug / suggestion for improvement

5. Performance improvements in 5.0?

6. Two suggested improvements

7. Performance improvements between VW 3.0 and VW 5i

8. vw2.5 performance improvements

9. J Performance Improvements

10. Productivity improvement with Smalltalk

11. Any Improvements to this process killing script?

12. Rnd function improvements?