colorfull 68x00
Author Message
 colorfull 68x00

Hello ALL,

I was wondering if anyone has ported or is attempting a port of colorforth
to motorola based processors? I was hoping to see it for the Amiga. It
would be a good excuse to dust off the A1200.

Thanks,
Richard

Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:15:41 GMT
 colorfull 68x00

Quote:

> Hello ALL,

> I was wondering if anyone has ported or is attempting a port of colorforth
> to motorola based processors? I was hoping to see it for the Amiga. It
> would be a good excuse to dust off the A1200.

Not that I know of.  If you have a few spare hours
you could.  The compiler takes a few lines of system-specific
code, the stuff that is the equivalent of the machine-Forth
primitives.  The rest should be mostly portable.  One would
need some knowledge of the processor and of Amiga hardware.

best wishes,
Jeff Fox

Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:38:47 GMT